Intimate Wellness Workshop Terms of Service
2. You acknowledge that the information in the Workshop is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. Ong Institute makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Workshop, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless Ong Institute and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Workshop or the information contained in this Workshop or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Workshop or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Ong Institute or any of the information contributors to the Workshop be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Ong Institute has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Workshop are not necessarily those of Ong Institute.
5. Ong Institute may provide links on the Workshop to other websites which are not under the control of Ong Institute. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing https://www.onginstitute.com or intimatewellnessworkshop.com is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Ong Institute of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
8. All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of Ong Institute, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
9. Due to the high quality of the information contained in the Workshop, no refunds will be granted under any circumstances.