Non-Surgical Procedures Scottsdale & Phoenix, AZ
Why female rejuvenation?
A woman’s body undergoes tremendous change throughout life as a result of hormonal changes, pregnancy, or medical illnesses. Until recently, women accepted the change as part of aging and a consequence of the joys of motherhood.
There are now options for women to:
- Feel and look better.
- Treat their functional problems like urinary incontinence and urgency.
- Enhance their sexual relationships well into the latter years of life.
There has been more awareness and demand for these procedures due to social media as well the advent of new technology in energy based systems as well as advances in the field of regenerative medicine such as human-derived growth factors, platelet-rich plasma, and human allografts.
Non-surgical options for female rejuvenation include:
- Hormone replacement therapy.
- Non-surgical options for rejuvenation such as radio frequency and laser-based systems.
- Platelet -rich plasma (O-shot™) and other innovations in regenerative medicine (e.g. Human-derived growth factors and Amniotic allografts).
Hormone replacement therapy can help with vaginal dryness (atrophic vaginitis) . This is either given as systemic therapy – (e.g. pellets and oral) or local (e.g. vaginal estrogen creams). There is also an increasing number of laser based options for rejuvenation in the market today.
Call today for questions or to schedule an appointment at (480) 771-7771 or complete a Contact Form here! Ong Institute for Plastic Surgery and Health proudly provides Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa AZ and the surrounding areas with advanced female rejuvenation procedures.