Tired of the Chronic Fatigue? Consider What IV Therapy Has to Offer!
We all encounter times when we just can’t quite seem to fully wake up. Occasionally, this situation doesn’t create much concern. However, more and more people are expressing frustration about feeling perpetually depleted. It’s not that sleepy kind of feeling so much as a persistent fog. A sensation of heaviness, like you aren’t moving or thinking as quickly as you’d like. This feeling is troublesome for many adults these days, and it shows.
When you glance around at just about any checkout register, what do you see? We’re guessing you’d find at least one product designed to provide a quick energy boost. Retailers have energy drinks, energy drink shots, and pills galore to help hype us up when the going gets tough. These temporary solutions might work in the short-term, but they can also come with some unpleasant side effects. Do you know what doesn’t? Nutritional IV therapy.
Why Am I So Tired All the Time?
Combating persistent low energy can take a multi-pronged approach. Our goal when working with patients is to reestablish a natural sense of wellness. Those energy drinks at the grocery store are not wellness products, they’re a crutch. To restore wellness, it helps to explore possible reasons you’re tired so often. Examples include:
- You’re not sleeping well. You may be in bed for 8 to 9 hours but, if your sleep is light or disrupted, you’re not rested when you wake.
- You’re dehydrated. The body makes energy by metabolizing food. Metabolism requires hydration. If you’re not drinking at least 64 ounces of water a day, there’s a good chance you are dehydrated.
- You need more exercise. Physical movement prompts the cells to make more energy. Get out for a walk or other exercise at least 3 days a week for about 45 minutes each time.
- You are exercising too much. If you go hard at the gym daily, your muscles need time to repair. Those rest days aren’t suggested for nothing!
- You need more nutrients. Studies indicate that the vast majority of humans are nutrient deficient. We need a variety of vitamins and minerals to support cellular function. Energy comes from our cells. If they are malnourished, they cannot produce the amount of energy we need for daily function.
IV Therapy Delivers the Goods
Where one of those energy drinks at the supermarket might give you a rush of energy with a heavy dose of caffeine, IV therapy gets to the good stuff. An IV drip is composed of sterile fluid that hydrates the body. It also contains various vitamins and minerals. For example, IV therapy often includes vitamin B, which is necessary for a calm, regulated nervous system. An IV drip may contain B complex vitamins that help the body manage stress and use energy efficiently. In our Scottsdale office, patients receive IV therapy that is tailored to their needs. This approach to chronic tiredness works quickly and naturally by supporting physical functions.
The comments are closed.