How Does PRP For Hair Growth Work ?
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) works by :-
- Stimulating the formation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis).
- Decreasing inflammation around the hair follicle and promotion of growth through the anti-inflammatory effect of growth factors and cytokines. Inflammation around the follicle is a major cause of hair thinning and loss. This is largely due to the effect of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) around the hair follicle. Cytokines are signaling molecules that allows for cells to communicate. They can trigger cell movement towards injury as well as stimulate stem cells within the hair follicle.
What is so unique about our hair program and why is it so effective? We:-
- Obtain the highest yield of platelets from superior processing of the blood.
- Stimulate injury within the scalp with micro-needling to allow for activation of PRP.
- Allow for regeneration by placing PRP , as well as vitamins and growth factors to the hair follicles.
- Complement the treatment with science-proven technologies such as low- level light therapy (laser) caps.
- Personalize other important elements such as nutrient supplementation through blood testing.
- Have effective options such as human-derived growth factors and other regenerative therapies for patient who will benefit from them.
The comments are closed.