Nutrient Testing Scottsdale & Phoenix, AZ
Food is medicine. Our health is highly dependent on our nutrition. As the saying goes: – “You are what you eat”. Nutritional deficiencies can lead to potential for chronic disease and illness. Here at Ong Institute for Plastic Surgery & Health, we are committed to your health and offer comprehensive nutrient analysis measuring functional nutrient deficiencies at the cellular level, as well as comprehensive food allergy testing.
Evidence has shown that micronutrient deficiencies as well as “inflammation “caused by food allergies and sensitivities affect the way we feel and ultimately our health.
Nutrient lab testing gives us the ability to test how our body utilizes the 31 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants and metabolites.
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, K, Biotin, Folate, Pantothenate
- Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese
- Amino acids: Asparagine, Glutamine, Serine
- Antioxidants: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Cysteine, Glutathione, Selenium, Vitamin E
- Carbohydrate metabolism: Chromium, Fructose sensitivity, Glucose-Insulin Interaction
- Fatty acids: Oleic Acid
- Metabolites: Choline, Inositol, Carnitine
- Immune Response Score and Total Antioxidant function
The information obtained from this elaborate testing can be the first step in helping one figure out their nutrient deficiencies. It is an objective guide to know exactly what is going on in your cells and what types of food and supplements you should be taking. It takes the guess work out of the amount and type of supplements you need to be taking.
This is also very helpful during your surgery planning stage, as this information can help you recover and heal better after a surgical procedure.